When Pain Won’t End renogazette,fibro,artic
Reno Gazette Journal
Food for Thought about Weight r food weight, dt
Teaching the love of the game jodys, softball
One Woman’s Worth judys
18 all natural pain relief strategies by CeliaSue Hecht
Whether you are suffering from a chronic pain condition such as fibromyalgia, osteo or rheumatoid arthritis, or if you have hurt your back, here are some short and long term ways to relieve your pain naturally. Some will get to the root cause of the pain and help to eliminate it eventually. Others will relieve symptoms immediately.
Take a step at a time and just because a product is sold by a Network marketing company does not automatically make it a scam. Be skeptical, curious and keep an open mind. Consult your doctor.
1. Drink 4-8 quarts of water a day to flush toxins away
2. Exercise regularly such as yoga
3. Eat a wheat-free/ yeast-free or gluten free diet. Candida can only live in an acid condition. Putrefaction in the system causes candida overgrowth. Candida is a natural fungus in the stomach; we need some. it becomes a problem when there is overgrowth. Yeast is not the problem but the fermentation of it. Take probiotics, yogurt, Acidophilus, chlorophyll, Oregano oil. Eat 1 clove of garlic every day. Do not eat wheat, corn, dairy, sugar or unfermented soy. Eggs are fine but no milk. Cold pressed virgin coconut oil, melt a tablespoon into a cup of peppermint tea.
4. Sole/Original Himalayan Crystal Salt®/ make a mixture of crystal salt and water and drink a glass a day first thing in the morning before eating. Contains 84 minerals you may be deficient in. http://www.himalayancrystalsalt.com/
5. Aromatherapy, Sniff the pain away with therapeutic-grade essential oils such as wintergreen, peppermint and Birch https://sites.google.com/site/celiasuemagic/pain-relief
6. Get a foot massage (reflexology)
7. Balance hormones: progesterone cream
8. Glucosamine/MSM/chondroitin cream
9. Raw apple cider vinegar, a teaspoon a day or whenever you have an upset tummy or feel a cold / flu coming on
10. Eat a raw foods diet with smoothies and juices
11. Herbs and blends such as Curica includes willow bark, boswella, turmeric http://www.naturesway.com/Products/Specialty-Products/15782-Curica-Pain-Relief.aspx
12. Hydrogen peroxide (food grade) http://ic.steadyhealth.com/hydrogen_peroxide_for_pain_relief_works_well_for_cuts.html
13. Epsom salt bath
Epsom Salt is high in magnesium. Magnesium is important for bone growth and regulates the body’s pH level. A deficiency of magnesium lowers the ability of the body to absorb and use calcium and phosphorus, which are the two primary bone-building minerals.
NOTE: If you have heart or kidney disease, consult your doctor before using Epsom Salt. Excessive magnesium can cause diarrhea, nausea, cramps, muscle weakness, and heart abnormalities.
• Add three cups of Epsom Salt in hot bath water and soak in it. The magnesium in the salt soothes and relaxes stiff joints and muscles.
ASEA is trillions of stable, perfectly balanced Redox Signaling Molecules suspended in a pristine saline solution—the same molecules that exist in the cells of the human body.
16. Prayer and meditation… ask for healing of pain, shame and suffering each night before sleep
17. Drink Essiac tea
18. Hot tub, hot springs, hydrotherapy